Monday, September 22, 2008

A rechristening

Thats right, I'm relaunching this piece. Heres what you should know:

The title: My favorite song for 4 years straight, somewhat of a thesis for my life (the sentiment of the song that is). Check it out here:

Weekly features: At least every week I'll give my thoughts on the presidential election and several Oregon races from now until November 4th. Also notice the fun poll on the righthand corner for y'all to participate in.

Reviews: From now on I'll be reviewing each album I purchase, each film I watch and each concert I go to using a five star rating system with a paragraph summary.

Random Thoughts: Expect these to continue.

This is quite the gauntlet I've laid down for myself - but I know it'll be worth it. Thanks for taking the trip with me -
Blake

No comments: