Saturday, April 5, 2014

KPSU's All Nighter: Hours of Blake


Hey Folks, as part of my role with KPSU I ended up hosting a few different programs during KPSU's All Nighter. It was very much a team effort in terms of staff and volunteers - but I was particularly proud of the role I played in curating 13/20 of the bands that played during our 24 hour broadcast. While I ended up hosting around 10 hours of radio during that stretch, here are podcasts of the 4 hour Blake On Wax that aired that Friday:

- Your Rival (who's album Here's To Me was my favorite LP of 2013) played live. They rocked. I also interviewed frontman Morgan Troper afterwards.

- A blistering set by AND AND AND live in the KPSU studio. 

- Co-hosted an hour of Eat Your Children w/ my girl-bro Olive and we had the ladies from The Vandies on. It was rad fun.

- Night Mechanic capped things off with an incredible live set.



No comments: